3/14/2014

Three hair trends spring/summer 2014!

I started the day as usual today, went to school and then to work. Long story short, I do have some pre-written post but I wanted to save those for later. So there is no testing myself here, that is why I am not doing make up trends yet. If you want a demonstration on how to do some hairstyles, just comment below :)

Crowning Achievement 

Braids is starting to vanish from the fashion, but the crown braid is one of this springs biggest trends. The waves is taking over, so braid your hair damp and leave some hair oil in your hair and find yourself trendy as well at the evening. 

Designers feature this hairstyle at the catwalk, Nicole Miller, Rebecca Minkoff  and Naeem Khan is one of them!

Naeem Khan  (harpersbazaar.com)

Rocking waves!

From the beach babe waves to their rock and roll sibling, this spring your hair should shout "I'm the band!". In hair fashion we see a lot of 80's and 90's and 40's/50's. And even though we have modernised the hairstyles, they still remind of the good old days.
Make sure to use a matting product and if you don't have natural curls, use a curling wand and curl in all kind of directions to create texture.
I think it's fun that these types of hairstyle get in the picture, you don't need to have perfect hair any more!

 
Versace 2014
































Diane Von Fursteburg















Twist it!

Up-dos are very hot this spring and summer, you can safely rock the "Twist it" no matter texture of hair or how many days of not washing!
It gives me clear 40 to early 50 feels. Love it!

Valentino (Vouge.uk.co)

Tom Ford (Bellasugar.com)























Hope you enjoyed this little trend update with me, please comment below and tell me if you like these kind of posts and which one is your favourite  :)

- Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment