2/26/2016

I smell of Armani


I fell in love with Armani the minute I smelled it in the cosmetic shop. After seeing beautiful Cate Blanchett modeling for it, let's just say it didn't make me want to smell like it any less. Only the design on the bottle is enough to want it, the sleek minimalistic design is nicely broken up with the gold ring on the top. 

It's a deep musky scent that smells sweet at first but dries with accents of chypre, blackcurrant nectar, airy florals and musky blond wood. It's described as graceful, modern and unconventional, a perfect combination. It's a deep strong scent that lingers all day, and I usually use one spritz of it. I have au de perfume so it's quite strong at first, I don't want anyone to choke within my distance the first hour of wearing it.

My new signature scent, now that I've run out of my discontinued "Hippy fizz" by Moschino. I'm the type to only use once scent at the time, and my next opting is Chanel Noir after this. What perfume are you loving or opting for? 

2 comments:

  1. Woah, this perfume sounds awesome. Which is saying something because I really don't wear perfume often. If it smells like wood and blackcurrant, then I must check it out!

    xx Bash | H E Y   B A S H | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really awesome, but it's kind of deep and smell maturity and elegance, not a young soul, but I love the heavy perfume scent <3

      Delete