12/06/2015

The perfect polish for Christmas


Christmas is one of those times a year I actually take time to do my nails, I don't usually bother with polish since it rubs off once I play with sfx or go to work since my hands are constantly down in water. But when December arrives I find that I do take more time to do my nails and this tends to be a staple polish for me, especially on Christmas eve.

The polish is from Ciate and is named "heirloom" and it's a gorgeous duo chrome with red and green gold sparkles in it. It's a very unique shade and I always think about christmas or dragons when wearing this for some reason. The lacquer is very thin, and you need two to three coats and preferably use this with a base coat and a top coat because it does not strengthen your nail at all.



No comments:

Post a Comment