3/31/2015

What have I been loving? March favourites 2015

March is already coming to an end! Isn't it crazy how fast time flies by.. It's less then 80 days until I finish hairdressing school and less then 100 until I am going to IMATS.. Oh jeez..
These are my favourites for March, I haven't really found much favourites this month as I have been really busy with school and such. But I am getting into a more inspiring period so I'll probably have more in April.


Omega 3 and multivitamin

Okay so I did write a post about "hair update" where I mentioned I used multivitamins and that my hair growth lately has been quite fast. And since I've been good and taken my vitamins every day through March I though I would share the two different ones I take.
I always take 3 Omega-3 tablets as recommended on the back. Scientists are unsure of how much omega-3 you should take, but at least 3 mg. So I still take these even if I am eating fish that day. 
And I am taking multivitamin which contains most essential vitamins we need during the day. 
If you are not on a super diet and eat every vitamin you need during the day, multivitamins are a great option to make sure you get all.

Rosè dye 

I recently dyed my ombrè in a rosé colour, although a lot of the pink faded fast, it's still a cold steel colour in the ends, and it makes my hair look interesting.

Bloglovin

I've definitely been using bloglovin a lot this month and makes it really easy to keep track on posts I want to remember and blogs I like.
Here is my account, or click in the corner if you want to subscribe.



Grimas facepaint

After an intense month with working out kids face paints, of course my trust worthy Grimas face paints reach my March favourites. I have found per now these are the best face paints for me. I haven't tried too many, but these ones are the most available to me and with such good quality they're essential in my kit. 


Urban Decay Vice 2 palette 

I have again started using this palette. For the longest time I've been stuck with my Naked basics palette, but as times get lighter I feel more inspired to do makeup in the morning and not sleeping so long. 

These were my favourites for March, do you have any favourite products this month? 

1 comment: