10/04/2014

My travel beauty and makeup bag (Oslo-version)

Joico travel set shampoo and conditioner to repair damage


I needed some travel friendly shampoo and conditioner because I'll be travelling all week. And these are good for my hair type and I wanted to test them. 


Joico k-pak deep penetrating reconstructor for damaged hair


I also bought this one with me from the saloon I work for. This has been "hair cure of the year" a long time and I have been dying to test a protein hair treatment together with my regular hydration treatment. And since I already needed a travel friendly one, why not try this now.


Moroccan oil mini size 

My favourite hair oil to keep it smooth and slick. 


Hairbrush and hair-ties, and random nips 

I didn't bother to bring it all out, but here are some of it. 


Skincare 

My eyecream from Bliss, Moschino hippy fizz, Ahava moisturiser travel size and bliss cleanser and exfoliator travel size. 
And Spenol moisture cream for my hands.


Lipsticks

I'll be bringing my Hawaiian tropic lipgloss and my chanel "fuchsia" lipstick.
In the cold weather of October here in Norway I need to keep my lips from cracking up. And the wine coloured lipstick fits perfectly with my (now) purple and soon silver/lilac hair. It looks good both as a stain and vibrant.


Eye

I'll of course bring my trustworthy naked basics palette. It's so versatile and have made up for its price long time ago.
I will also bring my lancôme hypnose drama mascara, loncôme kohl pencil in noir to deepen my makeup.
I'll also bring my urban decay primer potion and makeupstore browpencil.


Face

I'll bring my MAC match master in n1 foundation and hoping on coming back with bare minerals new liquid foundation in porcelain or something like that.
I'll also bring my favourite concealer, makeup forever cover all no 4 and my translucent powder from bare minerals mineral veil in "translucent". 
For blush and contour, but no highlighter, I am bringing bare minerals "warmth" and MAC "breezy".


_________________________________________________________________________________


Now I am soon of to my train to Oslo, I am bringing my Ipad so posts will be up like normal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment