10/26/2014

Halloween tutorial 2014 Ripped up nose video tutorial







I really hope you guys like this tutorial and maybe it's useful for you guys? I noticed a massive attention to this one particular "Theatrical Thursday" and it was my #6 look, the ripped up nose look!
It has been a while since I made a video and I realised how much I missed it. But I was quite uncomfortable with the camera, and not used to my own, so I know the video could have been a lot better. But as long as you understand what to do, it doesn't really matter does it?

Products used:
Mehron Spiritgum
Ben Nye Nose and Scarwax
Ben Nye Master bruise F/X wheel
Ben Nye Thick Blood
Grimas Water facepaint in black

Please remember to share, comment, like and subscribe. It really helpes my career as a makeupartist (Especially sharing) and it makes me very happy! 
See you tomorrow with a brand new post about curls! 

No comments:

Post a Comment