11/10/2016

SFX Slit thumb makeup tutorial



Hello lovelies! As per usual I link my weekly video on youtube here on my blog, even though as I've mentioned before I'm not the most active on here because I don't have the time to keep up with a daily blog. But I do truly miss blogging, so I'm getting back to it as soon as my schedule allows it! How have you been these last weeks? I've been busy with school, life, editing and filming halloween videos and keeping up with daily tasks. So much have happened in the span of a couple of months, and Donald Trump winning the US election kind of topped the cherry of a crap year. As a norwegian inhabitant I of course hope he'll want to stay in NATO either way, but we'll see what the future brings and worry about our own lives for now. On a different note, do you have any suggestions or wishes for makeup tutorials in December? If so, leave them down below because I'm currently drawing my designs out!






Products used

Artex by kryolan (Can be replaced with nose and scarwax, 3degree, sculptgel) 

Ben Nye translucent powder in "fair"

Ben Nye master fx wheel (greasepaint)
Ben Nye thick blood
Kryolan F/X blood dark
(apply some water to the kryolan blood once applied for a more runny look) 

No comments:

Post a Comment