1/13/2016

You don't need superman, when you can be your own heroine


Let the drama take over this winter with a purple lipstick to bright up the days. Heroine from MAC is a warm purple color that will compliment most skin tones and won't take the freshness out of your face due to it's warm pigmentation.


Heroine is a matte but still creamy formula, so it is one of those mattes that doesn't completely dry out your lips. It is quite pigmented, but not as much as the typical MAC lipsticks, so you need to apply a few coats to get a vivid purple color.  But with this bold color I think it's  pro that you can build it up as some may not dare to have the solid color, but likes the look of this shade, only lighter applied. I wasn't actually intending to use this myself, but to have in my kit and use for clients and portfolio work. I stumbled over it at a sale, but I tested it myself after I got my green hair and I love it!

Price $17 at maccosmetics.com
Rating 4/5

2 comments:

  1. Love the title of this blog!

    X

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/life-without-a-fun-sponge-lwfs-12298541

    ReplyDelete