1/06/2016

Read into 2016 with me

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1519136/images/o-PILE-OF-BOOKS-facebook.jpg
Hello! How has your day been? I am back on my second day of school, and I already got an entire analysis to do in one night, so I'm feeling terribly sorry for myself, haha! I'm kind of stuck behind the computer tonight, so I hope you can enjoy this reading related post..
This year I've set myself the goal of reading 30 books, because I love setting a goal to work for. But I am going back from the 50 books in one year as I don't think I have time to read a book a week this year. So if you need any inspiration, these are some of the books I want to read,

Outsider by Klaire Delys
Defiance by Klaire Delys
Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
 How to be a woman by Caitlin Moran
E.L. James "Grey"
It's called a breakup because it's broken by Greg Behrenhendt
The seven sisters by Lucinda Riley
The storm sister by Lucinda Riley
Binge by Tyler Oakly
The angel tree by Lucinda Riley
Clockwork angel by Cassandra Clare
Anna Karenina by Lev Tolsjoj
Reached by Ally Condie
Pride and prejustice by Jane Austed
A christmas carol by Charles Dickens
Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
A work in progress by Connor Franta
Anatomy for the Artist by Sarah Simblet

How many books and what are you planning on reading this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment