Theatrical thursday #26 Studio work

I was in studio last week and painted for a (For now) secret project from Trenpånett (I was allowed to use the pictures and promote it). It was really fun and interesting seeing as it's a training site, but they needed  face painting as a effect in a video. The middle one is a wolf, the right one is a mice and the left one is a bunny. They were originally wearing the same hats, but the bunny one was gone so I had to work with what I had. 

The technique I used was pretty much fan brushing, all over. I used water based paints and set it with kryolan fixer spray that made it stick completely, so I was very impressed with how it held up.