8/13/2015

The perfect base by MAC


MAC Paint pots are hyped all over the internet, and I can see why. Personally I used MAC Soft Ochre as a base for two years, and then I moved over to my primerpotion. But I still kept it when I needed a bit more coverage or sticky-ness. On the other hand, I love my Indianwood one, because it's the perfect base for a smokey eye, and if I am in a rush but need makeup this is very quick to throw on.

The wear time is great, it won't budge until you've taken it off after it's dried or you've set it. The shine is visible unless you powder it down of course. And that is a great plus to me because a metallic finish can complete a look overall a lot easier then one matte.

The price is 22$ at MAC COSMETICS For the price I will point out that this jar is a year old (Yes, I do need to replace it!) so if you use it everyday it will last about 6-8 months depending on how much you use it. For me that is a lot of value for your money, because it's great bases and with very good quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment