3/05/2015

Theatrical thursday #18 EAR SCULPTURE??

Hello! I am finially done with most of my schoolwork, at least what I can for now and I should tell you about something fun me and Anne Guro did after the photoshoot.. EAR SCULPTING!
This was to get her left ear sculped, we just did one to check if it works and then by the next week hopefully we'll be making a mold and cast of her other ear, and I can start to beginning proper sculpting!



I swear it must be a nightmare to live with me, plaster pieces of body parts like fingers and ears laying around!

The sculpt was cleaned and fixed during/after taking the photo, and it's the first time I cast an ear, so I didn't beat myself up because it broke a bit on the way to take it out, it will be easier next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment