3/13/2015

My morning saving


For somebody who doesn't like breakfast, smoothies are a great option. It taste sweet, it's full of healthy fibres and fill you up via liquid so it's easier to get it down.
Why you should eat breakfast has a number of reasons, first off it start off our metabolism, makes you less likely to snack unhealthy during the day, keeps you in a good mood and gives you a good start on the day and enough energy to do what you're doing,
And it's a good way to get a vitamin boost during the day. I tend to go quite simple on my smoothies as I drink it as breakfast/to fill up rather then the health reason behind it.


My regular ingredients list

Vanilla yogurt
1 Banana
One frozen handful of strawberries, blueberries and wild berries OR
Two handfuls of frozen strawberries

The frozen berries makes it thick and creamy, and banana adds natural sweetening.



No comments:

Post a Comment