1/23/2015

Amal Clooney Golden Globe awards|Makeup tutorial


Sorry I've been gone this week. I've been laying with fever, and I still have fever but I'm feeling a bit better. As you might have guessed I was going to publish this on Sunday but then I got sick, it needed 5 minutes of editing and patience with picture editing and uploading and blog writing and I felt a little better today! I was home from school and stayed home because when I went to work yesterday, my fever caught up. So to give myself one more day not to back flash was the smartest choice. If two hours of floor mopping made the fever come back, then 8 hours today wasn't ideal.
But I my flue is coming off, slowly and I had some energy today. And I repainted my nails and edited that video. And tomorrow I'm hopefully back in business.






Now over to the video, I wanted to do the makeup Amal wore because first it was very pretty and second, she's a very inspirational lady. She fights for a number of cases for example human rights, she's a lawyer, a beautiful woman and at the top of that she married all our mothers dream man George Clooney!

But I think that Hollywood blows up it's actors and musicians and we should never forget that even though Amal married George Clooney, she's more then her last name. And I will never think of Amal as a woman who married a famous star, but a strong independent woman who has achieved a lot through her work.

Products: 


Bare minerals prime time
Urban Decay Primer Potion original
Maybelline Fit Me 110
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Translucent
Makeup Forever Cover All Concealer "4"
Elf Cosmetics Bronze and Blush duo
Urban Decay Naked Basics 1
Kryolan Old age wheel
Makeupstore browpencil no 1
Mac eyeshadow "Expensive pink"
Mac Fluidline "Blacktrack"
Estèe Lauder Sumptuous volume extreme waterproof mascara
Chanel lipstick 26



2 comments: