12/21/2014

Third degree burn makeup


I've finally gotten to test my new camera a bit, and I like what I am seeing. The pictures are much clearer and more detailed, you can clearly see the lines and colour in the sfx makeup.
Now this was a makeup of a third degree burn, I might do first degree burn and scar from burns, but staying away from second degree for now. I need 3D Gelatin or something similar to simulate the blemishes good.
Did you like it? Leave a comment down below!
And for your information, I've started to watermark my photos of sfx, especially hands etc. because they are so easy to steal. I just found out if you type in "SFX Hand" into google pictures, a previous look of mine is one of the top results without a watermark, luckily with the link to my post. So just in case I'm starting now.


No comments:

Post a Comment