12/15/2014

Painting for christmas



Yayy so I finally barely tested my camera, but only on auto without blitz right now, cause I'm painting a present for christmas and it takes up my time until it's finished!So these three days there is a lot of tea, soda and coffee going, non sugar though.


This is the paint I'm using currently, pretty basic, I'm nowhere near investing in a proper painting kit yet. 


Not going to show more until christmas, because I don't want the receiver to know what it's getting!


The day me and Kristin bought the camera and had some coffee afterwards, of course she had to try my camera. And I am intensely looking through my package, haha!



And this is what keeps me company when I paint, funny song, music in general and entertainment that only required hearing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment