12/31/2014

Go into 2015 like Kylie Jenner

I'm sorry I've been gone for a few days this christmas, but I guess a lot of you have been to busy with family after-all to read my blog anyways :)


The last week I've been working with this, adding on the perfect track for new years, filming the individual products which I am going to continue  and filming/editing the tutorial.
I really hope you like my video and I'll TRY to make a video once a week, at least once a month!
The makeup was inspired of Kylie, her contour routine and lip makeup. I glammed up the eyelook I saw her wearing in the picture I looked after, but I kept the shape of the shadow and the gold/brown/black duo.

Today is new years eve and another year is upon us, goodbye 2014, you've been memorable..
I accomplished every resolution as far as I remember in 2014, so this year I'm going to go out of my comfort zone, write them all down and see in 2015 if I made it.
I'll show my list tomorrow, but for now I have:
- The 50 book challenge
- Start my senior year with new energy




I hope you all have a wonderful year!

2 comments: