11/22/2014

Testing NISM FAST hair growth shampoo and conditoner



Yes, I am a sceptic when it comes to these "wonder-cures" for hair. But a friend of mine had insane hair-growth last year and she told me she used this and the salon I work at also told me it works. So in hope it will help my hair-growth I decided to give it a try, and I also needed a new shampoo and conditioner. 

Firstly, I've been strightly told to use them together, because it is the formula together that works. I can use a separate hair mask, but I need to do the conditioner.
And I am also told to use this everyday for 3 weeks and then every other day until it's empty. And I did try them yesterday and today, the shampoo is really drying, so I am combining it with a good deep conditioner, which I was told to be fine.

I've already noticed some things, it smells nice and fresh. It strips out semi-permanent haircolour like crazy, meaning I will have after growth like crazy, so a lot of up-does this period. 

Here is my length before and when I've used them up, after.
I know the picture is blurry and the back of my head looks like a crow nest, but you get the point.


I am going to keep track on how many cm I cut when I trim my hair and any added things.
Added things:
Hairmasks: Hydrating every shower and protein once a week.
Multi-vitamins
Hairoil



2 comments: