10/12/2014

International hairdresser show 2014 at Excel

I had an amazing day in London today! We woke up 8 o'clock and had breakfast around half past 8 o'clock right next to Hotel inn. I am weak at breakfast front and didn't order the full english breakfast, only one egg, bacon and beans. It was a superyummy breakfast though!


We took the tube in to Excel and attended the International hair-mass 2014. 
We watched trough the entire GHD Show, hob and parts of several others. 
It was a lot of retailers and I got this super adorable stain resistant apron, a new scissor, some samples, pipettes and three pairs of false lashes. 


Later on we rushed to find Charlie H Fox (store) and managed to get five minutes until it closed. I did see a lot of things in there I'm wishing for and I managed to buy with me some teeth paint with the colour nicotine. 
After that I waited on my family/travel company in some stores.

When we finally eat dinner, I had to order the british classic Fish and chips. And continuing with tourists spirit, we stopped by a souvenir shop, and I got a fridge magnet and a coffee/tea mug.

Lastly we went on a comedy show! It wasn't allowed to take photos or videotape the comedians, but I did get a picture in the break of the stage. 
The first guy was really funny, but the second guy was a foreigner that barely spoke english and was frankly quite awkward. 
But second part of the show was quite funny 

Anyways sorry for phone quality pictures, I'm only able to use my phone right now..

No comments:

Post a Comment