10/26/2014

Finding inspiration

Sometimes you never know what to post, you never know what people want. You never know what to do or how to do it.
Sometimes hundred of ideas comes falling down to your head, but you don't know how to use a single one of them.
And other times you want the ideas falling, and there is no one there.

I have been feeling torn about what to post, because my special effect and theatre makeup is what get's the most attention and success. But I also try to mix it up a bit.
I find it fun to write certain posts, like monthly favourites and reviews of different products, and I am still into beauty makeup, so I might sometimes want to post that as well.

I don't know, I think I am over thinking this.
Now if you excuse me, I'll take my sunday watching horror movies for inspiration, drawing and writing, and you can click next.

No comments:

Post a Comment