9/29/2014

Rock chic makeup look

What I love about this particular makeup look is that it rocks up any outfit. It is quick, easy and looks badass.

I've arched my brows a little bit higher and sharper. I've also darkened them a bit and made a v-shape.

For the eyes I've applied a base that evens out the skin tone of my eyelids and used a piece of paper to get a nice clean edge to my black eyeshadow and smudging it towards my lid.
I've also added a  heavy coat of deep black mascara and covered my eye with concealer.

I haven't applied foundation here, but normally I would.

And for the lips I think bold red lips rocks up any look!


Products used:

Makeupstore browpencil no.1
Makeup forever eyeshadow no 4
MAC Paint Pot in soft ochre
Lancome doll lashes in ultra black
Makeup forever cover all concealer
MAC Lipstick Red Russian


FYI: Just a remider of 50% off your purchase at crazylenses, colourlenses and cosplaylenses here for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment