9/28/2014

Brow talk, Makeupstore browpencil no.1 review

Brows, brows and more brows. They are are a face shaping feature, and today I'm going to show you what I use for my brows.
Keep in mind that mine was bought a long time ago, and is quite shattered on the outside from travelling and such.



This time I'm talking about the makeupstore brow pencil in no. 1.


Packaging

The packaging is nice, small and sleek. It's easily sharpened and doesn't waste to much product.



Texture

It's a waxy texture and it glides on smoothly onto your eyebrows. If the pencil is cold it can be a little bit tricky, but then you can just heat it up beneath a lamp and it works good.
You can't feel it when it's on your brows, which I really like about it!


Colour


The colour are very buildable and I've had deep black to light blonde with this one and I haven't needed to change it. It's also quite a cold brown, so it works out well for ash blonde and silver hair. But if you have very golden or red hair, I would get another shade of this pencil.
Personally I've always preferred dark brows on my face, so I tend to go a little darker then average to give a more contrasted face.


Who can wear this?

I would concider the shades, but the formula fits most people as long as they have a steady hand and some practice.
This is one of my favourite pencils for eyebrow pencils. And I would recommend this to newbies since it's not to creamy and doesn't give a apparent eyebrow pencil look or the scouse brow as easily. 


Pricing

17 Dollars Makeupstore USA


No comments:

Post a Comment