4/13/2014

The Last Glimpse Of Darkness Makeup Tutorial


 
 






Spring is just around the corner and I used this opportunity to look back at this winter 90s inspired grunge makeup one last time!

Products used in the video:
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Makeupstore Eyeshadow "Moscow"
Urban Decay Eyeliner from "Black Marked" in "Desperation"
Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette "Damaged"
MAC Matchmaster Foundation "1"
Makeupstore concealer Cover all "Blue"
Lancome Hypnose Noir Drama
MAC Fluidline "Blacktrack"
Makeupstore eyeshadow in "White"
ELF Bronzer and blush palette
Makeupstore browpencil in "No 1"
MAC Lippencil in "Nightmore"
MAC Lipstick in "Cyber"


I felt the red filter gave the picture a devilish effect!

Sorry I haven't been updating or checking my blog this last week but I've been sick. At least, now I am back :)
- Kinkx

No comments:

Post a Comment