6/28/2013

Hair tutorial for my next makeup video "Seven deadly sins Lust", hear my voice, I speak Norwegian !

Well this has been a test on speaking in my videos also. I was pretty nervous and shy, I'm not used to talking in front of a camera ^_^ 
If you are curios, I am speaking Norwegian.

It was time for a hair tutorial and (Probably tomorrow) I will film the first edition of my Seven deadly sins. This is just the hair I'll be having in the video.
And I also have the "Aries" makeup on my schedule.This will be up right after Lust.
Products used:
Remington hair curler (Don't remember the exact name, if you want it, just look for the design I have on mine)
GHD Straightener purple Candy collection
Keraste Leave in Heat protective Repair
KMS Hairstay (Hairgel)
Got2be Glued Cranberry (Hairspray, until now, the best hold hairspray I've used)
TIGI Smoothing Cream


No comments:

Post a Comment