10/23/2016

Be a living doll for halloween II halloween 2016







Halloween is coming closer and I wanted to do one of my own nightmares from my childhood. After seeing an especially terrifying episode of Goosebumps of a ventriloquist puppet I was forever terrified of these things. And to this day there is nothing more scary to me then these dolls. This is inspired by the classic cracked porcelain doll and the more sinister ventriloquist puppet. I chose lighter cute colors, a sad and depressed outlook and pigtails with bows for a cute and creepy look. But kept the puppet mouth which makes the ventriloquist dolls so terrifying. 

By the way, I'm working up posts for my blog, but as I'm doing quite a demanding study for these next years I probably won't be able to daily blog, give love to other creators and do youtube/instagram regularly. I'll inform you when I'm doing a regular schedule, instead of posting once a week of my youtube videos. 




Products used
Kryolan old age wheel (greasepaint) in white, peach, cold light brown 
Inglot freedomsystem concealer in "G"
Pros-aide cream (recommend a glue stick)
Ben Nye translucent powder in neutral
Grimas black face paint
Grimas white face paint
Fleur de force eyeshadow quad in "cosmic bronze"
Naked basics palette 1
Inglot freedomsystem in "M320"
Sugarpill eyeshadow "poison plum"
Sugarpill eyeshadow "tako"
Makeupstore eyeliner pencil "Snowflake"
Kat von D tattoo liner in trooper
EST√ČE LAUDER SUMPTUOUS WATERPROOF BOLD VOLUME LIFTING MASCARA BLACK
Unknown brand false lashes (dupe http://tinyurl.com/je5agah)





By the way, I'm working up posts for my blog, but as I'm doing quite a demanding study for these next years so I probably won't be able to daily blog, give love to other creators and do youtube/instagram regularly. I'll inform you when I'm heading on a more frequent schedule, instead of posting once a week of my youtube videos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment