3/16/2016

Sketching upcoming series


Sketching out and planning future looks is crucial in a well thought out character design, even though I'm not the greatest artist this will still give me a reference point when I am applying the makeup, which colors I need and if any prosthetics or other supplies are necessary. This particular design is a alien series I got coming up, but I want a few more sketches and supplies before I dig into this. And as you can see from the picture this is the planet Uranus, I'm still not sure if I should wait until I have access to an airbrush or if I should do it it bodypaint. 


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see this new series, Elise! I'm not actually a good artist at all, so I just try to wing it to be honest haha

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I am slowly but surely developing my drawing skills, haha! Most of the sketching is digital in the industry though, so it's mostly my stubborn ass that's not inspired in front of a computer.. xD

      Delete