11/09/2015

Gross ring wound sfx tutorial


I was inspired to do this when I was working out my halloween ideas and seeing the new "trend" sfx makeup which is the parted fingers. I didn't want to completely copy that, so I made my own Halloween themed version. This was such a creepy effect and a great addition to any costume for that finishing touch.




The look was created using

A ring
Ben Nye severe expose wheel 
Mehron Spiritgum
Ben Nye Scar wax
Kryolan liquid latex
Ben Nye translucent powder in "fair"
Ben Nye master bruise fx wheel "red, dark red, blue"
Bloody marvelous fake dark thick liquid blood (Non-stain)


Unfortunately at this time a year with the daylight in Norway I can't really film longer tutorials and have to film early on the day. You can see the light getting darker in this video as well. And since I have to film early us Sundays and every other Saturday the only times it's light enough to film videos. Therefore my videos may be a day late or a bit short until about mid-January.


No comments:

Post a Comment