7/21/2015

Punk inspired back to school makeup tutorial




This years first back to school video, sorry for the background, I am still figuring videos and editing and how I should make my background. I was quite a rock/punker when I was in middle and early high school, I had purple hair and black around my eyes. So I wanted to do a tribute to the more rocked up chicks and not just make a natural back to school look. 

Products used:

EyesUrban Decay Original Face primerUrban Decay Original Primer potion
Sugarpill eyeshadow "Tako"
Urban Decay naked basics palette "Venus"
Makeupstore eyeshadow "Moscow"
Inglot liquid eyeliner 26
Urban Decay eyeliner from blackmarked palette (Dark grey)
Estèe Lauder waterproof volume mascara
Makeupstore eyebrow pencil no.1
Face
Nars foundation 01 Fair
Urban Decay concealer "Fair neutral"
Inglot concealer freedomsystem "G" 
Inglot blush freedomsystem "20"
Ben Nye setting powder fair
MAC Lipglass razzledazzle 
Elf blush and bronzer duo
Carmez lipbalm


No comments:

Post a Comment