4/28/2015

Broken Heart Geisha 2013 vs 2015 remake video tutorial






This was a look I did back in 2013 and the quality of the video was crap, and I think it was a fun way to see how I've improved my skills since before and taste. The makeup isn't  the exactly the same, but my newer version of it. Last time it was named evil broken heart and I felt this looked a bit geishalike and less evil, so I changed the name of the look.
I feel this is more of an abstract look of heartbreak as on a painting and the black is supposed to "simulate" tears.

Products used:
Kryolan White facepaint (Would not reccomend this, hard to work with, streaks and cakes easily. I just need to use up my pot)

Grimas black facepaint
Nameless 82 eyeshadow palette (Shimmer)
Makeupstore eyeshadow in deadly
Makeup forever eyeshadow nr 4
Estèe Lauder waterproof mascara 
Lancôme eye kohl in noir
Chanel rouge in Fuchsia
Carmex lipbalm

No comments:

Post a Comment