3/17/2015

Insurgent Dauntless and Erudite painted (Fake) tattoos

Since the Insurgent movie is having premier this week, I thought it would be appropriate to do some painted on tattoo work.
Ideally I would do this with alcohol activated paint, but you use what you have, in my case water based face paint from Grimas.
Now I am not the best drawer in the world, so I like to put some time off to do projects like this, as practice makes perfect and I can already see an improvement since last time I did fake tattoos.

Now these are the symbols of Dauntless and Erudite, and the rest of the factions are coming. I'm really struggling with Amity, trees are my worst thing to paint, I never get them realistic.


Are you seeing the movie, or have you read the book? Let me know what you think in the comments! :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read the book and I doubt I'll see the movie.... I think I'll need to watch the first one first! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll like them if you tend to like fantasy and science fiction :)

      Delete