10/01/2014

Last summer kiss, september favourites

Is it October already?
I feel like September just flew by, and  I am sure October will as well!
October are the prettiest months of them all, but September has that last summer kiss feel to it. It's not boiling hot, neither freezing cold in Norway. It's exactly warm enough to be cosy.

Now I'm going to show you my September favourites!

Joico sulfate free violet shampoo


This badboy keeps my hair cool and silver/lilac. But it doesn't make my blonde locks more then white, so I have to use a dye.

Joico vero-kpak semi-permanent haircolour in "indigo"


I love this colour and it fades to the most gorgeous silver! 

Black sneakers

I love my new black sneakers with extra support! It keeps my back from aching all day and are suitable with a lot of outfits, making styling easier for me.

Earl Grey 


I've replaced my latte macchiato of health reasons with tea in autumn cold. And the classic earl grey from Twinings are one of my favorites.

Ben Nye FX master bruise wheel


I've been playing a lot around with wound makeup lately and my bruise wheel has been thrust worthy. 
Hope you like my September favorites and I'll see you again with a travel related post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment