6/02/2014

Top 6 high end beauty products for spring

It is finally spring, the sun is shining, birds are singing and we update our clothes and wardrobe!

This is six of my must haves for spring high end:

MAC Lipstick "Speed Dial"


A gorgeous delicate pink colour. Is still on the light side, but still not nude. I have very fair skin, and also cool toned. So pink lipsticks are troubling for me. This fits perfect for the cool toned beauties out there, I especially like it with my blonde hair. Because pink lipstick often are to lilac and get the teeth looking more yellow and the skin dull. But to warm looks unnatural and the skin looks again dull.



Nudes also tends to look weird, to light or to dark. So finding the perfect pink for me is a must!
I love this combined with the lipstick that I also got for my birthday MAC "Lustreglass pinkparat"



16 Dollars

Urban Decay "West"



This is only sold on the "Black market by urban decay" set that comes along with six other shades. For a softer look use brown instead of black eye liner, especially with pastels. With the same kind of effect you have "Hustle"
24 dollars on sale for the set and 20 for the single eyeliner


MAC Blush "Breezy"



A very nice rich burgundy colour and I like to balance out my softer makeup with a little bit more darker cheeks. I use this right over the contouring blending it outwards against the apples of my cheeks and cheekbone and use this also as a part of my contouring.
21 Dollars

Makeupstore Eyepencil in "Snowflake"



White and peach eyeliner brightens up any look. I prefer the drama of the pure white but for a softer look try peach or rose gold.
This is completely matte, stays on well and lasts forever!
Price: 135 NOK

MAC Eyeshadow in "Expensive pink"



Although I am sure this will be in my summer favourites as well, this colour is just fantastic. It gives that sun-kissed discreet bronzed effect. But it's a bit of pink and very much shimmer. I will say this is a pink with very much gold and copper in it, not the other way around.
Price: 16 dollars


Bare minerals "Warmth"



I have to be really careful with this, because my foundation is "1/2 degree" to warm and dark for me, so if I use orange tinted products combined it empezises the colour. And it's okay for now as long as I remember to mix it with moisturiser, just a light coverage. Then it doesn't show.
But this is so pretty and almost complete matte, again a guaranteed summer hit but I am still listing it here!
19 Dollars at Sephora.com (THEY NOW SHIP TO NORWAY!! Yayy!!)



________________________________________________________________________
What are your favourite products for spring? Is any of your favourites listed here?



No comments:

Post a Comment