3/16/2014

SFX finds Olso Visage!

Recently I went to Olso, and I am getting a friend to help me with outfit photos, so I don't have a proper haul yet, I thought I'd share my finds on Visage.
I only bought sfx from there as I didn't need or wanted anything else.



This is everything that I bought of SFX. The list included:
Ben Nye: Blood effects gel
Ben Nye cream wheel: Bruise wheel and monster wheel
Ben Nye Nose and Scar Wax
Grimas 7 essential colours
3 brushes, one from a local art store and two from there.
One sponge that works wonders to make realistic scrub marks



 Haven't tested the monster wheel, but bruise wheel a bit at least.

I have already used this a couple of times and I'm loving it. Wish I had more colours though, these are not to great blending together.


So if you find yourself in Oslo and looking for special effects, theatre makeup, special brands or just something out of the ordinary, look into Visage, it is really worth a visit! The address is Youngsgaten 11 and the opening times are:
Mon-Fri: 10:00-17:00
Thur: 10:00-18:00
Sat: 11:00-16:00
If you live in Norway, you can order by phone or email. Here is the link to the website: http://visage.no/

Will do reviews of a couple of the products, but I don't have a lot to compare it to so it might take a while.
Do you work with theatre make up?

- Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment